Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Sunday, June 28, 2020

House hold pets- My newest fish- Mr. Orangy

By SJ Otto
A week ago I was out at the Walnut River when some guy gave me a small bluegill for my aquarium. I put him/her/it/etc. in my tank. He/she/it ate my two Zebra fish. But this fish is bigger, prettier and is more interesting. He/she/it eats out of my hand and is not shy. At first the fish hid for about two days. Then it came out but would not swim to the top of the tank to eat. Now it does come to the top, it is not afraid of me and it eats right out of my hand. It has turned out to be a really cool pet. This pix is kinda blurry. It seems to be the best I can do for now. I'll try some other pix later. I call him Mr. Orangy, because it has a lot of orange on its fins.

No comments: