Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Discount novels

I have some extra books I'd like to sell off so I'm lowering the price to $9 per book, and $3 shipping and handling. They will be signed. These books will be selling as collector’s items, just as my first book War on Drugs/War People, so this is a good deal. They include my two novels; Memoirs of a Drugged-Up, Sex-Crazed Yippie and I Am Pol Pot.
The Memoirs book is a story about a young man growing up in the 1970s and his falling into drugs and loose sex. He also is introduced to Marxist politics due to the “new communist” of that period.
The Pol Pot book gives an inside look at the dictator and his committee as they ran a guerrilla movement and then Democratic Kampuchea.
See the order form for this book and a pay pal button for payment at Otto’s Book Store.

If you know me you can skip the pay pal and just pay me $9 for the book. Or you can send a check in the mail.
Check out the going rates for my first—but out of print non-fiction book, War on Drugs/War on People:


No comments: