Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Monday, August 28, 2006

Sex in Public – some women love it

Excerpts from Memoirs of a Drugged-Up, Sex-Crazed YippieTales from the 1970s counter-culture: Drugs, sex, politics and rock and roll
By Steve Otto


By evening I dropped George off at his house. Betty had found a Christian home, a brick house in a middle-class neighborhood, where they let her stay. It was operated by a religious organization that tried to help homeless people get back on their feet. She had to promise her “keepers” she wouldn’t drink or do anything else sinful.
“I’m staying at Doc’s tonight,” I told Betty.
“That’s OK. They wouldn’t allow you to sleep with me at the Jesus home.”
“My lawyer had advised me to move back to Wichita. My parents offered to let me stay with them for a while. What could I say? I have little choice.”
“I understand. After you get a place of your own, I’ll move to Wichita and we can live together. We won’t be separated for long.”
I was on the way to dropping off Betty, when she made a suggestion.
“Turn down that road over there.”
We drove a few blocks to the dead end of a suburban street.
“Let’s park here for a minute,” Betty said.
She got out of the car.
“Come on,” she said as she gestured for me to follow. “What are you waiting for?”
We were in a quiet, middle-class-residential neighborhood. Behind the dead end was a park. We started walking behind the car, away from the dead end. It was about 8p.m. and was just starting to get dark. After we got a few feet past the back of the car, she stopped me and unfastened my pants. Then she undid hers. She pulled both our pants down, sat me down in the gutter and got on top of me. She was in a hurry to have sex. While kissing me, she squeezed me and stroked me until I was hard. She sat on my erect penis. I started pumping up and down. As usual, she wanted to do it again, right after I came. While we were doing it the second time, a car pulled up and its lights were shining on our groins. I could almost feel the bright headlights on my balls.
“Don’t stop,” Betty kept saying, apparently undaunted by the fact that people we didn’t know in a car were watching us. After a few minutes the lights went off. I could hear the car door slam and the occupants going into their home. I couldn’t see who they were. Betty still wanted to do it one more time.
Some people will have sex anywhere.

No comments: