Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Maize, KS Pride Parade- We still need it.

By SJ Otto
This Saturday Morning I got up to see our Maize Pride Parade. It is nice that the City of Maize, where I presently reside, still puts on the parade. The people here need it. Just like it would be nice if they still put up Christmas decorations, but they don't. There were plenty of fun floats of local people and I got a lot of candy thrown at my drive-way. I love free candy.
Some of the highlights of the parade included the political floats, such as candidate for 4th congressional district for US Representative Daniel Giroux.
Giroux is better than Pompeo, but that is not saying much. 


And some friends of mine were working on his campaign.

I do love the antique cars.


I wonder how the Shriners get those cars so small.



And speaking of candy, check out this candy site for your upcoming Halloween.

No comments: