Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My lord and savior Mickey Mouse

There I was sitting on my couch feeling depressed and suicidal. I finally turned to the one person in the universe who could comfort me and set me free. I called on Mickey Mouse.
He came to me and spoke to me about salvation and gave me comfort. I immediately felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I now realize that Mickey is all powerful and really loves me. He can be any where at anytime and he will never leave my side.
I am saved. When I die my soul will be whisked off to Disney heaven where those of faith will dwell in the house of the lord. We will live forever.
I felt such comfort and joy as I have never known. Unlike false drugs, this feeling won’t go away. My whole life has changed. I am now confident I will find a job soon. I have faith that everything will go my way because I have put my faith in Mickey. He will be my best friend forever and he will never leave my side.
You too can turn to Mickey Mouse and be saved. It’s never too late. Just ask Mickey into your heart and you will immediately feel the love and grace of our lord and savior.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you get this reference you are officially awesome.