Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday bloody Tuesday!

Damn this day sucks.

I’m sick of my homework
Jeb Bush’s daughters are out smoking crack and if they’re caught, they won’t have any legal troubles.
If Paris Hilton doesn’t have STD’s – she should.
Did I mention I’m sick of homework.
I’m sick of the war in Iraq. Bush said he’ll remove the troops sometime after the next election – How CONVEEEEEENIENT!
Bush is traveling around trying to sure up support for his yes men in congress. The news anchors already said that even if the Democrats retake the Senate, by a seat or two, don’t expect any changes.
I’m sick to death of my school work. Oh!!! I already said that. That must be the Ritalin-os talking.
I’m sick of flag draped coffins, SUV’s, brat-mobiles and the Republican Party.
I’m sick of Christian whackos. That’s about 60 % of the population here.
It’s too early in the week for me to go drinking or drugging.
I can’t stand one more news report on Rush Limbaugh and his words of non-wisdom (more like idiotic).

No comments: