Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Buggy Lewis and the Rabbit Grenades at Kirby's in Wichita

By SJ Otto
I was at Kirby's this Saturday Night and I watched a band called Buggy Lewis and the Rabbit Grenades. A lot of hard rock or punk bands come to Kirby's. This one impressed me because they had a good rapport with the audience. The lead singer joked with the audience and danced out on the floor with them.
The music was OK...that is to say it was nice hard rock music. I could point out that lots of bands come and play hard rock or punk rock. But this is a band that was good on stage and good for the audience. They went beyond just playing music. That  is what impressed me and set them apart.
It is for this reason I decided to write a short review of the band; Buggy Lewis and the Rabbit Grenades. So when they return to Wichita, if they ever leave, it is worth the effort to go and see them.



No comments: