Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

We mourn the death of George Martin- “the fifth Beatle”

We are all feeling the loss of the death of George Martin. His name was on every Beatle’s album I ever bought. It is too bad he is gone. - SJ Otto

From Yahoo News:

Famed producer and "Fifth Beatle" Sir George Martin has died at the age of 90.
The man who contributed to some of the classic songs the iconic group put out over the years affected so many and the likes of Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr immediately took to their websites and social media to pay tribute.
"I’m so sad to hear the news of the passing of dear George Martin. I have so many wonderful memories of this great man that will be with me forever. He was a true gentleman and like a second father to me. He guided the career of The Beatles with such skill and good humour that he became a true friend to me and my family," McCartney wrote on his site.

For the rest click here:



 I’m so sad to hear the news of the passing of dear George Martin. I have so many wonderful memories of this great man that will be with me forever. He was a true gentleman and like a second father to me. He guided the career of The Beatles with such skill and good humour that he became a true friend to me and my family. If anyone earned the title of the fifth Beatle it was George. From the day that he gave The Beatles our first recording contract, to the last time I saw him, he was the most generous, intelligent and musical person I’ve ever had the pleasure to know.

God bless George Martin peace and love to Judy and his family love Ringo and Barbara George will be missed xxx




1 comment:

Blogger said...

Are you looking for free Instagram Followers & Likes?
Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?