Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

More performance art at Kirby's- June 2015

by Otto
I had another episode of performance art at Kirby's Beer Store, for armature open mic night.
Last month Chris Burden died. He was one of my influences on performance art. He did a work called Shoot where he had someone shot at him with a riffle. He also did Trans-Fixed on called   where he had himself nailed to a car to be crucified.
The only thing I ever did like that was to take out some blood and paint a picture of my-self.
My actual art:
On stage I explained my house picture, that electric wires, poles, air conditioning units and lampposts that shine in my bedroom were part of all the crap our brains just shut out of our minds.
We see them but not really.
So here are some poems I read that I haven't used before:

I do not like John McCain, as slammed as I am
I do not like him in a box,
'e pissed me off when I watched him in my sox,
I can't stand him here or there
I can't stand the stinking lousy bastard anywhere,
I can not stand him when I get sober,
I can not stand him when I get older,
I can't stand him when I'm spending welfare
I can't stand it that he really doesn't care,
I don't like him here or there,
He's an ass hole anywhere,
I do not like him as slammed as I am.

LSD - 1973

It was 1973
when I took LSD
Not much today around
'60s '70s it made all the sounds
'60s '70s acid test
'60s '70s acid rock
Drug influenced clothes
Drug influenced art
Drug influenced clothes
Drug influenced music
We need to bring it back
give a hit to everyone at the age of 18


No comments: