Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

The New Year has begun

Since last year I have worked to revive this blog. I have decided to write more non-political or at least semi-political things for this blog, such as short stories and articles about culture in general.
On some older blogs, I have gotten some comments with questions such as 'do I take other people's articles'--Yes! If you would like to have an article published here, I would be glad to consider it. Just send it to the email address on the mast head.
'Do I exchange links'--Yes! This is a great way for me to spread out to other people.
Do I advertise--Yes! and I will be working on that.
And of course I will be working on articles, artwork and short stories which I hope will be entertaining.


-Otto/aka/ អតុ

No comments: