Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One of those days

There are those days when I’m in a shitty mood and I just look at all the jerks around me and think to myself “why do I even have to live among these dumb jerk-offs?”

I watched a guy on the TV last night who was afraid he might get laid off and all he could say is “you can’t really blame them if they (the aircraft corporations) are loosing money.”

CAN’T BLAME THEM!!!! You stupid fucking idiot! Are you so lame that you are willing to be cast off refuse to a heartless corporation that sees you as an expendable commodity? Why not lick their butts so they can save on toilet paper? You brown nose mother fucker!

Sometimes I think some people deserve getting robbed. Which is why I like songs like the ones below.

"Banditos" The Refreshments

The holdup - David Bromberg

No comments: