Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In a far away place-- but not that far---

I found some more pictures of the Moon Titon orbiting Saturn. If I find a jeany in a bottle before I die, I'm going to wish for a very short vacation on that moon. I love the seenery.
They found some lakes on the little moon, probably made of gasoline, it's too cold for liquid water, between -200° and -300° Fahrenheit.

I wonder if I could go fishing in this lake. I doubt if I'd catch anything.
All these strange worlds look like earth without the trees, birds and grazing cattle. I'm waiting for a picture of that from outerspace.

Not much to see on the surface of Europa, orbiting Jupitor. It has no clouds or sky, just a surface of cracked up ice. But below it---who knows? We won't see cows or trees, but how about something like this.



Or



I'll need scuba diving gear for this.
OR---
I can stay home and take a lot of chemical amusement and somthing good to its or
drink.



-史蒂夫・奥多

No comments: