Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Poetry Corner -How do you think?


I get to use that hat logo-
"Thinking Concrete Operational"
by
Concrete operational,
Black and white,
Facts and equasions,
Words mean what they say!

If you want to know if your girlfriend, wife, husband, boyfriend, significant other, whatever is a conrete operational thinker show them this video by

Bob Dylan “She belongs to me”



If he, she, you say "What's that suppose to mean, or I don't get it, or what does that have to do with anything?" then he/she or you are concrete operational thinkers. If you like it, you have some type of abstract thought pattern and you find the lyrics mysterious and romantic – or just mysterious.


Next poem for those who want something political

"I do not like McCain, Slammed I am"
By 史蒂夫 奥多

I do not like him on a box,
He pisses me off when I watch him in my sox,
I can't stand him here or there,
I can't stand the stinking lousy bastard anywhere,
I can not stand him Slammed I am!




No comments: