Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kirbys is opened again

I found out Friday, real late before I could go. My oasis in this dung pile is back.
Since I have hep C, I can't really drink any more. There are times when I wish I could. Sometimes I don't miss it, other times I miss getting stinking drunk and making a complete ass of myself.



(for the record, there's only a 3% chance of some one getting that through having sex with me)


One thing that really pisses me off is that hep C is caused by a virus and many people believe they are not really living things. Just biological mechanical microbes. So why can't I at least have a disease cause by something living, like a protozoa, worm or bacterium. No…. I get sick from a biological robot, and I hate robots.





Happy Days are here again.


No comments: