Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I owe I owe it’s off to work I go

I still have to spend some time looking for a job and next week, if all else fails, I will have to go back where I worked four years ago. I know I can get a job there.


Lately I've had to wonder what it takes to get a job because it takes to little to keep one. A single digit IQ is sufficient for most jobs.


Just look at our president. He can't be fired and he continues to fight a war NO ONE with an IQ over 9 believes he can win.



Many young, men and women are now going over there to die because this idiot can't be thrown out of his job.


Barbie Cummings gave a blow job to Trooper James Randy Moss, So he would not charge her with drug possession, but he still gave her a speeding ticket. Moss was so stupid he bragged about it to his coworkers and showed them her blog. Then got suspended for bad conduct. Suspended? With idiots like that on the force, it makes me a little nervous to go through Tennessee where the incident took place. This is Tennessee's finest? I'd hate to meet their worst.


Everyday I go through archaic institutions with archaic rules run by people who are nothing more than robots. I suspect the only thing they need to know how to do is tie their shoe laces and they are fit for the job.




So surely I can find a job. If idiots like Moss can get a trooper job, George Bush can get re-elected president and now we believe our own elected idiot Kansas Representative Todd Tiahrt will run with little opposition, anyone can keep a job, no matter how crooked they are, how corrupt or how stupid they are.


No comments: