Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dobbs said to buy this book

At last! - some one else to plug my book beside me. JR Bob Dobbs is my man. He is here to tell you how grate my book is so I don't have to bother with all this crap.

JR Bob Dobbs said:
This book is a grate read and a definite work of high literary value. I wouldn't be surprised if this book ends up as a major motion picture. I smell an Oscar!
This book has it all – a grate piece of history, including politics; over indulgent drug use; and plenty of spicy sex, in fact I got a stiffy a few times reading the sexual descriptions and Otto's obsession with female body parts.
The writer, Steve Otto, is like a combination of Herbert Marcuse, Hunter S. Thompson, and Pauline Reage all rapped into one person. He is a true genius of our time.

Now could I have said all that shit myself with a straight face? No – but Dobbs can. He can sell anything and say anything and people sometimes believe it.



No comments: