Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Counter-culture Journals (文革)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Rainbow Family still knows how to have a party

Each year the Rainbow Family has a number of gatherings. According to its homepage:
“Some say we're the largest non-organization of non-members in the world. We have no leaders, and no organization. To be honest, the Rainbow Family means different things to different people. I think it's safe to say we're into intentional community building, non-violence, and alternative lifestyles. We also believe that Peace and Love are a great thing, and there isn't enough of that in this world. Many of our traditions are based on Native American traditions, and we have a strong orientation to take care of the the Earth. We gather in the National Forests yearly to pray for peace on this planet”

2 comments:

Askinstoo said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

Vancouver Voyeur said...

I'm searching for my brother, a Rainbow Family member. Please look at his picture on this site and let me know if you know him or have seen him. Thanks.
http://www.helpfindsilver.blogspot.com/